Once you have decided to hire a videographer to cover your wedding, the first area of concern is to know who to hire. Then, budget comes into play as well. The expertise and the cost of hiring a wedding videography team combine to making that final decision. However, there are more considerations you need to make if you want to have a once in a lifetime video that does not damage your budget.
When looking for a videography Vancouver team to tap for the job, you should not forget these seven factors too:
1. Camera quality: You spend a great deal of time evaluating the type of camera used that wedding photographers use on their coverage. Hence, you should do the same with wedding videographers too. In fact, it becomes more important with a wedding video because there are so many things captured in a video that a photo cannot. It is important to delve into the technical details of the wedding film to help you decide.
2. Audio quality: What good is a good quality video when the audio is subpar? You need to check previous videos filmed from former clients to ensure that the audio quality is equivalent to the video quality. A professional wedding Vancouver videography team should practice consistency in all aspects of their work. There are also certain audio challenges involved when filming in various wedding locations. A skilled and experienced videographer will be able to provide solution for these.
3. Lighting: This is the final piece in the trifecta of capturing excellent quality wedding films. The videographers you hired for your big day must have lighting accessories and tools on hand. This will make the wedding shots even more magical, especially if there are certain limitations to lighting source in the wedding venue.
4. Rehearsal: This is not necessary but if videographers are willing to attend your wedding rehearsal then that is a bonus! When they join the rehearsals, it gives them the opportunity to study the location before the actual wedding day. Consequently, they will use this information to plan and determine ahead of time where are the best spots to place their cameras to capture the best shots possible.
5. Turnaround time: It is important to be upfront with the wedding videographers about this upon the signing of contract. How soon should you expect to get your copy of the wedding video? Most videographers have an average turnaround time of 3-4 months. However, it can vary widely from one videography team to another. Honesty is important here. If the team promised to deliver the video by the specified time frame, then they should have it completed by then. Learn more about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videography.
From the pointers above, it is not all about the portfolio and the talent. There is a lot more that goes into the process of choosing and negotiating with a wedding videography team. There is nothing that communication won’t be able to resolve. If you want video and photo professionals to shoot your wedding, you need to check out http://lifestudiosinc.com.